TeachingI am Teaching Assistant for the Applied Regression course (ST 211). Currently I teach the following classes:
- Tuesday, 9am - 11am, room STC.S08,
- Monday 9:30am - 10:30am, TW1.U11
- high-dimensional variable selection,
- multi-zoom autoregressive time series,
- applications of functional analysis in statistics.
- Ranking-Based Variable Selection for high-dimensional data. R. Baranowski and P. Fryzlewicz (2015). In submission.
- Supplement to "Ranking-Based Variable Selection for high-dimensional data". R. Baranowski and P. Fryzlewicz (2015).