TeachingI am Teaching Assistant for the Elementary Statistical Theory course (ST 102). Currently I teach the following classes:
- Wednesday, 9am - 10am, room TW1.2.01 (group 32),
- Wednesday, 11am - 12am, room KGS.1.02 (group 33).
- Monday 9:30am - 10:30am, TW1.U11
- dimensionality reduction techniques,
- time series,
- applications of functional analysis in statistics.
Centre for the Analysis of Time Series,
London School of Economics,
London, WC2A 2AE
- Rafal Baranowski and Piotr Fryzlewicz (2014). wbs: Wild Binary Segmentation for multiple change-point detection. R package version 1.1. (available on CRAN)