TeachingI am Teaching Assistant for the Elementary Statistical Theory course (ST 102). Currently I teach the following classes:
- Wednesday, 9am - 10am, room CLM.3.05 (group 32),
- Wednesday, 10am - 11am, room CLM.3.05 (group 33).
- Monday 9:30am - 10:30am, TW1.U11
- high-dimensional variable selection,
- multi-zoom autoregressive time series,
- applications of functional analysis in statistics.
Centre for the Analysis of Time Series,
London School of Economics,
London, WC2A 2AE
- Ranking-Based Subset Selection for high-dimensional data. R. Baranowski and P. Fryzlewicz (2014). In submission.