Department of Mathematics,
London School of Economics and Political Science,
London WC2A 2AE, UK
Email: a DOT pokrovskiy AT lse DOT ac DOT uk
I am a mathematics PhD student at the London School of Economics and Political Science. My main interests lie withing graph theory and combinatorics.
Particular areas that I am interested include extremal combinatorics, Ramsey Theory, Hypergraph Turan Problems, speeds of graph properties, graph regularity, positional games on graphs, and hypergraph matchings.
- Partitioning edge-coloured complete graphs into monochromatic cycles and paths, A. Pokrovskiy, Submitted.
- Edge Growth in Graph Powers, A. Pokrovskiy, Submitted.
- Partitioning 3-coloured complete graphs into three monochromatic paths, A. Pokrovskiy, Electron. Notes Discrete Math. 38 (2011) 717-722
- Growth of graph powers, A. Pokrovskiy, Electron. J. Combin. 18 (2011)
, A. Pokrovskiy.
- Periodic Sequences of Arbitrage: A Tale of Four Currencies, R. Cross, V. Kozyakin, B. O'Callaghan, A. Pokrovskii and A. Pokrovskiy, Metroeconomica 63(2) (2011) 250-294
- A corollary of the Poincaré-Bendixson theorem and periodic canards, A. Pokrovskii, A. Pokrovskiy and A. Zhezherun, J. Differential Equations. 247(12) (2009) 3283-3294
- Complex networks based on discrete-mode lasers, A. Amann, S. Osborne, S. O'Brien and A. Pokrovskiy, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 138(1) (2008)