First, a moment of genius from XKCD (http://xkcd.com/). All prospective advisees must appreciate this cartoon.
- My office hours are generally Mondays from 1600-1730 in my office, 32LIF.3.09; however, please check this page for any updates.
- *** My office hours the week of 12 February will start at 16.30.***
- Please note that I do not schedule office hour times via LSE for You. My office hours work on a first come-first served queueing system. Don't worry. If you show up during the office hour slot, I will make sure we have time to talk however long other meetings last.
- If you have a course conflict with this slot, I can arrange to stay later. Just email me in advance.
- My PhD advisees should sign up for specific office hour meetings. Please contact Rhoda Frith to schedule.
- EC408: Statistics (Pre-Sessional)
- EC220/221: Introduction to Econometrics (Michaelmas)
- EC307: Development Economics (Lent)
- EC455: Quantitative Approaches and Policy Analysis (Lent)
- EC535: Development and Growth for Research Students (Lent)
For all course materials, please visit the relevant LSE Moodle page
- Notes for PhD advisees and potential advisees. READ THIS!
- EC501 Presentation Guidelines
- Presentation on Presentations from AMID course 2011
- Repeating from above: PhD students should sign up for specific office hour meetings. Please contact Rhoda Frith to schedule.
- The links page references some very useful information for research, writing, presenting and surviving the job market. I'm very happy to talk about these topics with you, but please read these first.