First, a moment of genius from XKCD (http://xkcd.com/). All prospective advisees must appreciate this cartoon.
- The weeks of 26 November and 3 December, my office hours will be in my office, 32LIF.3.09, Thursdays from 11.15 to 12.45.
- Please note that I do not schedule office hour times via LSE for You. My office hours work on a first come-first served queueing system. Don't worry. If you show up during the office hour slot, I will make sure we have time to talk however long other meetings last.
- EC408: Statistics (Pre-Sessional)
- EC220/221: Introduction to Econometrics (Michaelmas)
- EC307: Development Economics (Lent)
- EC455: Quantitative Approaches and Policy Analysis (Lent)
- EC535: Development and Growth for Research Students (Lent)
For all course materials, please visit the relevant LSE Moodle page
- Notes for PhD advisees and potential advisees. READ THIS!
- EC501 Presentation Guidelines
- Presentation on Presentations from AMID course 2011
- Repeating from above: PhD students should sign up for specific office hour meetings. Please contact Rhoda Frith to schedule.
- The links page references some very useful information for research, writing, presenting and surviving the job market. I'm very happy to talk about these topics with you, but please read these first.